My mother hasn’t watched all episodes of Game of Thrones and what she has watched,was not in order. She is therefore often confused about the characters and their names.
What she calls them:
Little Finger=the Snakeman
Melisandre=that red woman
Catelyn=Wife of Stark
Arya=that cool girl of Stark
Sansa=Stark, what was her name?
Theon Greyjoy=Robb Stark
Jon Snow=Robb Stark/Jon Snow
Cersei=the mean Queen
Jaime=that other brother
Joffrey and the Stark family name are probably the only ones she always gets right.
On the other hand, she forgets who Stannis is EVERY SINGLE TIME. In the sense that she totally does not remember ever having seen him. This extends to other programs with Stephen Dillane, because whenever I point him out, she denies he’s in GoT.
Haha, she’s such a troll.
“The night is dark and full of terrors old man, but the fire burns them all away.”
- There’s four or so houses. So, it’s like a kingdom of Hogwarts.
- There’s an awesome midget who doesn’t take shit from anyone and smacks a king in the face.
- There’s a broody motherfucker named Jon Snow. And he knows NOTHING.
- Sex between a blonde guy and a bearded guy. And one of their sisters is a total bitch or something.
- Incest, I think? Maybe?
- Lady with White Hair ate a goddamn heart! And was either fucked willingly or raped, I’m not too sure.
- Tiny dragons, I think? Or is that something else?
- Sean Bean’s dead. But that’s not a surprise.
- There’s a knight in the service of a little girl, too.
- George R. R. Martin is Evil Santa from New Jersey.
- And everyone hates that new little king-guy.